Country Taste Farm 2013 CSA Season Membership Sign up.
|Don't Miss Out on the fun|
|3 Sizes to Choose From|
|It won't be long and we will start planting|
|Spring is Just around the corner.|
We are Pleased to Announce “Country Taste Farm” CSA Memberships are now available for the 2013 Season
New For 2013
· We have added a additional High Tunnel giving us 3 high tunnels with a total of 4240 Sq Ft
· We have added 4.4 acres devoted to Fruit & Vegetables we now have 7.4 acres devoted.
· New Lettuce Variety “Salanova” Grows like head Lettuce but prepares in one cut to salad mix. Better Flavor, Texture, & Shelf Life. See this at www.johnnyseeds.com
· All water melons we grow will be seedless.
· When we have extra Produce Available we will list if on www.localdirt.com/countrytastefarm and you can purchase it and we can deliver it on your normal delivery date.
· New Payment Options:
1. We can send you Email invoice and you can pay with your Credit or Debit Card on Line with the Security of PayPal. Just send us an email with the size and delivery option you wish.
2. On This Blog click on “Buy a Membership in Our CSA “Choose Pick up or delivery and size on the drop down list click Buy now.
3. Buy on www.localdirt.com/countrytastefarm
4. “You can send a Check or Money Order with Order Form”
Membership Size Options:
• Full Peck: $200.00 Feeds (1-2)
• ½ Bushel: $300 Feeds (3-4)
• 1 1/9 Bushel: $600 Feeds (4-6)
Pick at the Farm:
· Tuesday or Thursday 4Pm to 7Pm
Delivery Fee: $90.00 for the season.
Note We have a Limited Delivery Route Please Email us to assure your location is in our Route.
• One Delivery Fee per Drop off site.
• 10 or more members at one Drop off site, no Delivery Fee.
• We deliver to the city of Cambridge then to Blaine on Tuesday area includes within one mile either side of Hwy 65 to Hwy10.
• Delivery to Anoka Thursdays, area we travel hwy 47 south form Dalbo to ST Francis Then Anoka co RD 7 to Hwy 10 Anoka
Sign up Must be made by April 1, 2013