Monday, February 11, 2019
Whats Happen At Country Taste Farm
Organic practices help reduce Chemicals residue, We are doing Much more for food Safety:
Each week for the next 7 weeks we shall address how Country Taste Farm address “Food Safety”
1. Soil Health
2. Plant Health
3. Employee Training
5. Produce Sanitation
7. Delivery to end user
Country Taste Farm does not hire second party delivery service. We ourselves personally see to it that the produce is delivered on time, maintained at a safe temperature and handled carefully not to damage the boxes contains. After All the hard work we put in to providing Fresh, Health, Nutrient Rich, and Tasty produce we like to see the end users smiling face from time to time.
Here are common tips for preventing food borne illnesses? A few simple actions can cut the likelihood of food borne illness drastically!
Please follow Five keys to safer food;
1. Keep clean: Thoroughly wash raw fruits and vegetables with tap water. Keep clean hands, kitchen and chopping board all the time.
2. Separate raw and cooked food: Do not mix raw food and ready-to-eat food. Do not mix raw meat, fish and raw vegetables.
3. Cook thoroughly: Thoroughly cook all meat, poultry and seafood, especially shellfish. Reheat all leftovers until they are steaming hot. From farm to plate, make food safe
4. Keep food at safe temperatures: Refrigerate cooked food within two hours of preparation. Never defrost food at room temperature. Defrost frozen food in the refrigerator, cold water or in the microwave.
5. Use safe water and raw materials: Use safe drinking water for food preparation.
“Know Your Farmer Know Your Food”